About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Dear Reader,
I thought you would like to know about paperback swap. It lets you swap paperbacks or hard backs or even audio books to people, and each one you swap you get 1 credit or if it is a audio book you get 2 which you can "buy" a book with. There are a lot of good books there! And if you cannot find what you want you can put it on your wish list and when someone posts that book you get an email that tells you it has been posted. Upon listing your first 9 books you get 3 free credits! You should check it out! And if you decide to sign up make sure you put my nickname (kittykait) in the referred by box! Here is a link to the sign up page, and the how to swap page.
It's GREEEAAAT!!!

  posted at 8:27 PM
  2 comments



2 Comments:
At 2:12 PM, Blogger MaddieLynn said...

I'm only 12 and on step 1 it didn't say that you have to be 18 or older and now on step 2 it won't let me go back to step 1 to put my mom's name instead of mine. What did you do?

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Kim C. said...

maddielynn,
I'm Kaitlyn's mom. Since she was doing it by my permission, I let her put my age on step 2.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home