About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
Thursday, July 20, 2006
When my Aunt Weasy was two or three (She is almost 18 now) she collected a family of roly-polys. She played with them all morning, showed them to everyone. There was a Mommy roly-poly, and a Daddy roly-poly, and a baby roly-poly. Mom said that she built houses for them, and she kissed them, made beds for them, and made them go to the store, just a bunch of stuff like that. At noon, my grandma called her in the house for lunch so she set them on the ground ever so gently, as she smiled at them, and then can you guess what she did? She squished them went inside and ate!!!

  posted at 11:57 AM
  5 comments



5 Comments:
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Paulette said...

Gross, yuck and then she ate?? Nice writing however. You are a great writer. This is great practice as well.

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger Mom2fur said...

Is a roly-poly one of those bugs that sort of looks like a tiny gray armadillo and rolls itself into a ball? We called them 'potato bugs' when I was a kid!

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Kaitlyn said...

Paulette,
I did not mean she ate the bug!I meant she ate lunch!lol.

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Kaitlyn said...

Mom2fur,
Yes a roly-poly is one of those bugs that looks like a tiny armadillo and rolls itself into a ball.

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Mom2fur said...

I like the name roly-poly better than 'potato' bug!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home