About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
  • My Dad's Blog
  • My Mom's Blog
  • My older sister Deanna
  • My Grandpa's on my Dad's side
  • Lids (AKA Lydia the talker)
  • Some friends'blogs

    What is your favorite book of the bible out of these choices:
    Genesis
    Ruth
    Psalms
    Proverbs
    Daniel
    Luke
    Acts
    James
    Revelations
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Credits & Tools
    Template by:


    Design & Graphics by:

    Powered by:



    Daily Blessing




    Friday, July 07, 2006

    In case you haven't noticed, on my sidebar there is a blogroll for homeschoolers. It's not mentioned in the sidebar, but you have to be Christian homeschooling kids. Here are the rules and instructions for joining:

    1. Members must be homeschooling Christian children.
    2. Your blog must be glorifying to God, and have nothing immodest or coarse. My parents will decide if each blog is appropriate.
    3. Members should be 7-14 years old.
    4. Ask your parents first.
    5. Have one of your parents email my mom with the name and url of your blog.
    6. My mom will email the blogroll code that you have to put in your template.
    7. After the code is on your blog, email again to confirm. Then we will add you to the blogroll!
    Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever
    things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever
    things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything
    praiseworthy—meditate on these things. Philippian 4:8

    I will set nothing wicked before my eyes;
    I hate the work of those who fall away;
    It shall not cling to me.
    Psalm 101:3

      posted at 11:04 AM
      4 comments



    4 Comments:
    At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thanks for inlcuding me in the roll! I have enjoyed visiting these new blogs

     
    At 10:04 PM, Blogger Sprittibee said...

    I'd love to join your blogroll. There is another blogroll called "Christian Homeschoolers" that has the same criteria at JackLewis.net in case you were interested. ;)

     
    At 8:18 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

    Why the upper age limit? One of the things I've always loved about homeschooling is the way the older and younger kids mix.

     
    At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    do you think you could make another blogroll so that non- homschooling kids can join?

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home