Friday, July 07, 2006
In case you haven't noticed, on my sidebar there is a blogroll for homeschoolers. It's not mentioned in the sidebar, but you have to be Christian homeschooling kids. Here are the rules and instructions for joining:
- Members must be homeschooling Christian children.
- Your blog must be glorifying to God, and have nothing immodest or coarse. My parents will decide if each blog is appropriate.
- Members should be 7-14 years old.
- Ask your parents first.
- Have one of your parents email my mom with the name and url of your blog.
- My mom will email the blogroll code that you have to put in your template.
- After the code is on your blog, email again to confirm. Then we will add you to the blogroll!
Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever
things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever
things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything
praiseworthy—meditate on these things. Philippian 4:8
I will set nothing wicked before my eyes;
I hate the work of those who fall away;
It shall not cling to me.