About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
  • My Dad's Blog
  • My Mom's Blog
  • My older sister Deanna
  • My Grandpa's on my Dad's side
  • Lids (AKA Lydia the talker)
  • Some friends'blogs

    What is your favorite book of the bible out of these choices:
    Genesis
    Ruth
    Psalms
    Proverbs
    Daniel
    Luke
    Acts
    James
    Revelations
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Credits & Tools
    Template by:


    Design & Graphics by:

    Powered by:



    Daily Blessing




    Thursday, July 06, 2006
    Today I went with my Dad to work, and boy did I work! On lunch break my Uncle Ben bought Abigail(my aunt who is visiting), Megan , Becca, And I a Cream Slush From Sonic. When I got home, I ate dinner, which was a casserole that a church friend made. Then we watched a movie, and gathered up the trash (the trash man didn't pick it up so the vultures got in to it) then we were going to do the dishes but we are out of dish soap, So mom is getting that on the way back from Breading our golden retriever. Now I am doing this post. That is how my day went.

      posted at 8:20 PM
      0 comments



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home