About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Pancakes
  • 3 cups flour
  • 3 Tbs. Baking powder
  • 1 1/2 tsp. salt
  • 1/2 cup sugar

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  • 1/2 cup oil
  • 3 eggs, beaten
  • 3 cups milk

Stir together dry ingredients. Beat eggs, add milk & oil, and stir into dry ingredients.

Oh and you can also have chocolate Pancakes adding 1/4 cup cocoa to dry ingredients. Use 1 cup of sugar instead of 1/2. Add 2 tsp. vanilla with liquids.

This is a triple recipe for our family so if you don't have a big family you might want to use a third of it.

Do you have any kid recipes that you'd like to share? Leave a comment!


  posted at 6:38 AM
  5 comments



5 Comments:
At 8:07 AM, Blogger PastormacsAnn said...

This looks like a good one to try. We have a big family so thanks for tripling it.

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

My 2 year old LOVES pancakes!! Thanks for sharing. :)

 
At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have to try these!

 
At 7:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is my recipe for "cheater's" french toast.

take 2 slices of bread and toast them in the toaster,

then cut the crusts off

spread peanut butter on the bread

then pour syrup on them

mmmmmmmmm

Joey

 
At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kaitlyn!

We love pancakes for supper. In fact, that's what we're having tonight :)

We smother ours with peanut butter before we put syrup on them. It's gotta be JIF, though! Try it sometime - you'll never want to eat pancakes without PB ever again!

I'm very impressed with your blog - I think it's great that you're taking the time and effort to keep one at a young age. Keep up the good work, and keep the recipes coming!

Give baby Perry a hug for me, k?

~ Kori H. in Ohio

 

Post a Comment

<< Home