About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Apple Oat Muffins

  • 1 1/2 cup Flour
  • 1 cup Oats
  • 2/3 cup Cornmeal
  • 2/3 cup Sugar
  • 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
  • 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
  • 1 1/2 tsp Salt
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • 1 cup milk
  • 2 eggs beaten
  • 1/2 cup oil
  • 2 cups Chopped apples (2-3 apples)
  1. pre-heat oven to 375
  2. Mix dry ingredients together
  3. Add liquids
  4. Cook for 15-20 min

These muffins are very filling it only takes 1 muffin to fill me up.


  posted at 9:11 AM
  4 comments



4 Comments:
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Harmony said...

Ooh, these look great. I'm definitely going to want to try them.

 
At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What does tsp stand for? I live in Portugal and would love to try your recipes, but I don't know what that means.

PS - Ignore my writing erros.

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Kaitlyn said...

Nita,
tsp stands for Teaspoon, and if you were wondering Tbs stands for Tablespoon.

 
At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you. that was a big help ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home